The 12th Annual Red Lodge Fun Run for Charities happening Saturday, September 5th is not only a fun, run event, it is also the perfect opportunity to support BHA’s mission of saving and changing lives!
The Fun Run is a great way to support us because your gift will be matched! Fun Run donations are critical in supporting our daily operations to better the lives of companion animals in Carbon County. Every dollar donated helps dogs and cats in Carbon County!
Here are some examples of how your donation will help the animals:
• $150 will provide foster care for one dog for one month
• $110 will provide complete medical care for one male kitten
• $93 will provide the spaying of one female dog
• $58 will provide the spaying of one female cat
• $38 will provide 80#s of dog food
• $23 will provide 40#s of cat food
To make a donation and to have your donation to BHA matched by the Fun Run for Charities simply CLICK the Fun Run logo above!
You don’t have to be a participant in the race to make a donation! But please consider joining in the festivities on race day at Lion’s Park and be sure to visit the BHA booth! Fun Run donations will be accepted through September 20th. You will receive your acknowledgement for your tax-deductible gift directly from RLACF.